Information about this website
ericmay.info (this website) is operated and owned by
Eric May Media Consultant SASU
14, Avenue Albert 1er
We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting it.
This privacy and cookies policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Eric May Media Consultant SASU, 14, Avenue Albert 1er, 06310 Beaulieu-sur-Mer, France.
We will only collect and process information about you in accordance with this privacy and cookies policy. By using our site, you consent to such processing.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide when you send us an email or when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for operating our website or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We use analytics to collect and store anonymous statistical data about our users’ visits to our site.
We may also collect information about your computer, mobile phone (or other portable or static device used to access our site) and your visit to our site, including where available your IP address, operating system, session_id, login, screen name and browser type, for system administration.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file and/or similar tools which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive to report back anonymous data to us. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
Generally, cookies may be used to enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests and provide a more personalized experience to you.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
Some third party cookies are set by services that appear on our site. They are set by the operators of that service and are not in our control. They are set by YouTube, Google and other third party services and relate to the ability of users to share content on our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will endeavor to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy and cookies policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To fulfil our legal obligations and respond to litigation.
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve our site and communicate our services to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- To create non personally identifiable reports on the user interaction with our site.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To our third party partners as part of providing the full functionality and services of our site to you and to allow them to provide you with details of their services and/or products which might be of interest to you.
Please note that our site and the service available on it are not aimed at minors, and you should not share any personal information with us if you are a minor (the age of minors is determined by local laws where you reside).
Changes to our privacy and cookies policy
Any changes we may make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page.
This privacy and cookies policy applies only to information collected by us on our site. The site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy and cookies policies of such other websites and we would advise you to read the privacy and cookies policy of other websites that collects your personal information.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this privacy and cookies Policy, the practices of our site or your dealings with our site you can contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.